Agrega is the new Internet repository of educative objects which has been recently launched under the initiative of three Spanish public institutions: the group Red.es, the Spanish Ministry of Education and the Regional Spanish Governments.
It is meant to be a free public platform for teachers and students with an idea in mind: to spread the use of digital educative objects and content in schools.
The underlying principles of this project are:
- To promote the use of ITC means in all schools.
- To rely on common criteria for cataloguing digital objets.
- To launch a sustainable model for making digital objects and using them in the classroom.
- To launch a new industry of digital content creation and edition.
- To keep in mind the ease of these use for those teachers and students who are not familiarised with the use of technology.